The full form of CA is Chartered Accountant. it’s a very professional designation within the field of finance. A charted accountant may be a highly qualified professional who has expertise in audit, taxation, and management of monetary issues in various corporations and industries.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) regulates the CAs in India. Currently, there are over registered 2,70,000 CAs in India.
A chartered accountant is a respectable position in a company or an organization and has many responsibilities on his shoulder.
Some responsibilities of CA are as follows:
- Tax laws
- Liaison officer
To become a CA, a person must have qualified 10+2 in commerce, Bachelor in commerce (B.com), Master in Commerce (M.com), Ph.D. (Commerce), and should clear the national level exam of Chartered accountancy.
The Full Form of CA is: Chartered Accountant
A chartered accountant has the following abilities:
- High Moral Values
Works of a CA:
A chartered accountant works in the field of finance and business in a corporate or industry. He provides professional advice to financial matters and manages taxes. Some of the important tasks that a CA performs are as follows:
- He/She prepares and maintains accounting statements.
- Forensic accounting involves detecting and preventing fraud.
- Regular review of financial statements and analysis of risk.
- Conducting a financial audit to verify the financial position of the firm.
- Provide financial advice related to tax planning.
- He/She also plans for business transactions, insolvency, merger, and joint venture.
Salary of a CA(chartered accountant) may:
- Beginners: 30k to 50k
- Experience (2-5 year): 55k to 70k
- Experience (5 and above years): 1 lakh to 3 lakh
Hope that this article will helpful for you. Thanks for visiting The Full Form Dictionary😊.