The Full Form of MBA is Masters of Business Administration. MBA is a two years course that is widely preferred in India and abroad after graduation. MBA degree aims to prepare the students for the corporate world by developing their business skills & management skills.
As far as the business world is growing rapidly the value of the MBA will grow, however, MBA is not limited strictly to the business world. MBA helps an individual in understanding all the aspects related to business administration and management and also be useful for those pursuing a managerial career in the .private industry, government job, public sector & other areas.
Around 3,60,000 students passouts every year from the top MBA Colleges in India. In most of the colleges, MBA admissions are done on the basis of the percentile secured in the MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, NMAT, GMAT, SNAP, CMAT conducted at national or university level.
The Full Form of is MBA is : Masters of Business Administration
Types Of Different MBA Course :
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Agri-Business Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Operation Management
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- MBA in International Business (IB)
- MBA in Digital Marketing
- MBA in Health Care Management
- MBA in Information Technology (IT)
MBA Eligibility :
- MBA is a 2 years Postgraduate course that can be pursued by students from any stream(science, commerce, arts).
- For MBA bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate(For reserved category, just need a minimum aggregate of 45%) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For eligibility, a student must pass in MBA Entrance Exams like : CAT, XAT, MAT, NMAT, GMAT, SNAP, CMAT or another.
Careers In MBA :
Some common jobs for MBA graduates
- Financial analyst, associate, or manager
- Marketing associate, analyst, or manager
- Business development analyst, associate, or manager
- Market research analyst
- Product analyst, associate, or manager
- Operations analyst, associate, or manager
- Managing Director (of a department)
- Investment banker
- Program analyst, associate, or manager
- Portfolio manager
- Project analyst or strategist
- Business analyst or strategist
- Management consultant
Salary of a MBA :
- Beginners: 25k to 35k
- Experience (2-5 years): 40k to 60k
- Experience (5-9years): 70 to 90 lakh
- Experience (10 and above years):1L to 3L
Hope that this article will helpful for you. Thanks for visiting The Full Form Dictionary.